LG HE4 18650 Battery (Order Separately) (1pc)
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: HE4
- Chemistry: Hybrid IMR (more specifically Li[NiMnCo]O2 (H-NMC) / Graphite + SiO)
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 65.0 ± 0.2 mm (L) x 18.3 +0.2/-0.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 43-48g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Terminal: Flat-Top
- 1 x LG HE4 Battery
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries – use at your own risk.
With these batteries, they all come with various forms of risk. Vapes contain lithium-ion batteries, and you should always exhibit caution when using them. Lithium ion polymer and rechargeable cells should also be handled with care. If you mishandle these, they could potentially burn, or even explode on you. those that buy and use rechargeable batteries should know about the batteries themselves, how they charge and discharge, and any storage and assembly. You can learn about how to store these and take care of them here. The company isn’t responsible for any damage that might come about as a result of misusing or mishandling batteries that recharge.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your rechargeable batteries and to have an overall safe experience:
- Don’t discharge the batteries completely, whether it’s 3 volts unloaded, and 2.5 volts loaded
- Don’t charge the batteries to the level of 4.3 volts or higher
- Don’t store the lithium ion batteries completely charged for weeks on end
- Charge everything up to 4.2 volts before you use them.
- Don’t leave your charging vape unattended
- If you do have to store the battery, put it in a box or case that’s in a dry and cool atmosphere and keep it around 3.6-3.7 volts
- Don’t ever expose these to heat
- Don’t exceed the specifications of the battery
- Charge the batteries in a material that’s fireproof
- Don’t connect the positive to the negative without the load properly adjusted
- Don’t try to fully discharge the lithium ion batteries with a charger that’s not made for that type of battery
- Never leave the charging station for these batteries unattended.
- If you see that there is already visible damage on the battery or charger, don’t use this
- If you know something was mishandled, whether accidentally or on purpose and the battery and charger are damaged, don’t use this
- Make sure to dispose to the cells and chargers in the right place, following the local laws and mandates. If you don’t know this mandates, call your municipality
- Always make sure to transport and store these cells in a place that’s safe, and not conductive.
- Don’t keep a spare battery in your purse or pocket, but instead always in a protective case
- If you heard the battery hissing, bulging, or overheating, immediately keep the battery away from materials that combust, or take it outside
- If you have a rechargeable battery that does catch fire, immediately pour soda or water onto the battery itself, and the areas around. ideally, get a fire extinguisher to put out said fire
- Use only quality battery chargers for your device.
By purchasing this, you as the buyer agree that the seller doesn’t’ have warranties with regards to the goods that are sold on the site as well, including but not limited to the following: the warranty of the product itself or the warranty of fitness for a certain purpose, whether this is said in the form of the law, the course you deal with, the performance itself, the trade usage, or otherwise. from this, the buyer itself does acknowledge that it’s not relied on any warranty representation made by the seller itself, or any person on behalf of the seller. If this is being purchased for resale, the buyer takes responsibility for anything and will forward every notification and warning to those that purchase this product.