The Geekvape Wenax line keeps getting better and better. Wenax K2 is a discreet, easy-to-use vaping gadget that produces high-quality vapor. It's the right pod to start vaping with, or use a more traditional kit. It delivers 18W of stable power to the same pod/cartridge as the K1. From 600mAh to 1000mAh, the battery's capacity has increased.
Geek Vape Wenax K2 Features
- Size: 115mm high, 11mm wide, 22mm long
- Power output: 7-18W
- Side Filling System
- Working temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Coil resistance: 0.8/1.2
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Charging port: Type-C
- Power Levels: 3-Tiered Power Output
- Accidental Press Protection: Press the button five times to enable this function
- Draw or button activation
- PCTG Pod material
- 2mL Pod vape capacity
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Integrated 1.2-ohm coil installation
Geekvape Wenax K2 box Includes:
- 1 × Geekvape WENAX K2 (Pre-installed: 0.8Ω)
- 1 x Wenax K1 Cartridge (2ml; 1.2Ω)
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable (0.2m)
Wenax K2 Design and Quality
The Wenax K2's front is dominated by a huge fire button. You create vapors with just one push. Even though it is translucent, it is not illuminated when you ignite it. The three LEDs just beneath it indicates your battery charge level. You don't need to press the button to pod vape; you may do it by inhaling.
On the side is a USB-C port for quick-charging the device's integrated 1000 mAh battery. The supplied cartridges are quite energy-efficient, so you do not need to recharge your pod multiple times daily. While it's charging, you can also vape.
There's a button on the other side. This enables you to adjust the amount of air that enters to cool the cartridge coil. Additionally, it alters the vaping experience and the amount of vapor produced. It allows the most airflow when it is fully open. Direct inhalation (vaping into your lungs) is another option for getting a very tight draw. When there isn't much airflow, the draw is very tight.
Lifting the silicone lid on the side to fill the 2 ml cartridge. It will be simpler and less likely to clog if you use thin bottle tips.
The cartridge is on top of the body. A system of stiff notches keeps it in place. The hold is fantastic. The transparent tank lets you see how much e-liquid is left without removing it.
Performance Wenax K2
The adjustable airflow is suited for MTL and RDL vapers. It has an output range of up to 18w when powered by a 1000 mAh battery.
It has adjustable airflow and may be activated through a button or suction. It is K1 cartridge compatible and has a 2ml capacity with side fill. The K2 comes with two cartridges. For power levels between 12 and 16 W, one has a 0.8-ohm coil, while for levels between 10 and 12 W, the other has a 1.2-ohm coil.
The 0.8-ohm coil allows you to vape with restricted direct inhalation, even though Geekvape specifically built these models for indirect inhalation. As always, with the Wenax line, the taste is great. It produces vapor levels that are compatible with the coils' ohm values.
How to Fill a Pod?
The pre-installed 0.8ohm K2 pod is part of the kit. After filling, you must remove the isolator sticker from the base.
- Remove the pod from the battery section.
- Remove the silicone tab from the side of the pod.
- Insert the bottle nozzle into the fill port opening and carefully squeeze e-liquid into the chamber. Close the silicone tab firmly.
- Replace the pod vape in the battery section.
- It's unnecessary to fill the pod but ensure the cotton-wicking holes are submerged.
When filling for the first time, allow the cotton to absorb the E-liquid for around 5 minutes.
How to operate?
- Press the button five times to turn on or turn off the device. From right to left, the LED indicators will flash. When turned off, they flash from left to right.
- To switch between power levels, press the button three times.
White LEDs - Low power setting
Blue LEDs - Medium power setting
Green LEDs - High power settings
- Press the activation button five times to lock the gadget while it is on. Even when the device is locked, you can still use auto-draw and change the power.
- Press the start button 5 more times to turn the device off.
- Depending on how much juice is left, the LEDs blink green, blue, or red while vaping.
Green LEDs: 70–100%
Blue LEDs: 69%–31%
Red LEDs: 30% to 0%
The Geekvape Wenax K2 18W is an excellent pod. It's small, discrete, and easily fits into your pocket or bag. The flavors are complex, and the vapor is fantastic. There are no leaks. Changing the airflow allows you to customize your vaping experience, which is useful at different times of the day. Furthermore check vape price in Pakistan.